Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's about to get dirty!

Hi There, I'm Katelyn!
Ever since I can remember I have spent time with my mother and grandmother learning how to bake yummy, delicious things and this hobby has only grown with age. Now that I’m older, I enjoy baking desserts for my friends and family and making my wonderful fiancĂ© and all our friends taste new recipes (mean aren’t I?). 
 
My friend and I started a catering bakery which has since had to be placed on hold (California makes you jump through hoops before they will give you a business license- and even after that we don't really know what they want from us). So I decided that while we figure all that out I would work on my second dream - writing a cookbook!

This blog will track my progress (and my lack there of) and be a place for me to share my recipes and cooking escapades for the entertainment of all you viewers!  But this blog will not be about perfection. Baking is about making messes, being passionate, and most of all having fun! So while Martha's recipes may always turn out beautifully nestled in clean wrappers I cannot promise you the same . I can only promise delicious recipes that will bring smiles to anyone who eats them. After all, it is impossible to be mad at the person who is giving you sweets. :)
 
So please be sure to subscribe and share your thoughts with me! I love getting tips, feedback about recipes, silly jokes- anything really!

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More